Friday, July 10, 2009

Under my Umbrella

This picture is the highlight of my summer because it is a picture of Kolton playing with his Poo poo present. Yes you read right Kolton finally pooped in the potty. I know i am crazy, but i was thrilled. Both kiddos 2 days in a row in the potty. My life is pathetic i know, but this is the highlight of my summer so far. My diaper buying days are slowly coming to an end... i hope



Now on to the actually activities for the day. Today was U day we ate lunch under the umbrella (thanks GG for the suggestions) but it was too hot to eat outside. The kids couldnt sit on the table it was too hot. We also made little critters and got them ready for the rain. I tried to serve pizza and pretzels for lunch, but Kolton wouldnt eat it. He just kept telling me over and over that pretzel and pizza didnt start with a U they started with a P!!




They occasionally actually like each other. A goodnight hug before Karley went to nap.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! Tim just told me you had a blog. It looks like ya'll are having a fun summer. I'm am impressed with your letter days; that is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete